Skip to main content
- The Beauty Rooms are situated opposite the bus station, next to The Bassment, 12 Wells Street Chelmsford CM1 1HZ. Click here to contact us.
- The nearest car park is the short stay car park behind The Ship pub or on street parking in the area.
- Gift vouchers are available for a specific treatment or to the value of your chosen amount. Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months. Gift Vouchers are not valid with our practitioners. Click here to purchase our gift vouchers.
- Please view our Allergy and Medical Advice section below and inform your therapist if any of these apply to you, as treatments can be affected.
- A patch test is required 24 hours prior to Brow and Lash Tinting and Lash Extensions, this is to test for allergic reactions.
- All major credit & debit cards welcome (excluding American Express).
- Please book in advance for evenings & weekends, to avoid disappointment.
- Treatment times are approximate and may vary.
- 16-18 year olds must be accompanied by an adult throughout their treatment.
- We cannot offer treatments to anyone under the age of 16 years.
- We cannot offer Spray Tans to anyone under the age of 18 years.
- Every client will be given a loyalty card on which points can be collected at each treatment.
- Your Therapist may ask for your consent to take before and after photos of your treatment. These photos may be used for marketing. Please tell your Therapist if you do not consent to photos being taken.
- We operate a 24 hour cancellation policy so kindly ask you to give 24hrs notice when cancelling or re-booking your appointment please. We appreciate that things come up but at short notice we are unable to fill the space so you will incur 50% of the cost of your appointment on your next bill. The same applies if you fail to turn up for your appointment. We hope you appreciate that our time is precious and we have other clients who are waiting for appointments. Thank you for your understanding.
Online Booking Policy
- Our online booking system is provided by the company Phorest.
- When booking an appointment online you may be required to pay a reservation fee/deposit using either a credit or a debit card.
- The amount of the reservation fee/deposit will depend on the total cost of your booking and will range from £0.50 to £1.50. Phorest use a third party payment gateway company to process this payment.
- You may cancel an online appointment up to 24 hours in advance of the time of your appointment by going to your Phorest account.
- If an appointment has not been cancelled with 24 hours notice The Beauty Rooms reserve the right to charge the balance of the appointment cost (i.e. the payment due which equals the total cost of the appointment minus the reservation fee/deposit).
- Cancellation of an appointment with more than 24 hours notice will only result in loss of the reservation fee/deposit.
- If The Beauty Rooms needs to cancel an appointment booked online the reservation fee/deposit will be credited to your Phorest account and can be used to reserve future bookings.
- By making a reservation with your credit or debit card, you agree that if you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice or if you fail to arrive by the agreed appointment time, you authorise The Beauty Rooms to charge your credit or debit card without further reference to you, the relevant amount (as detailed above).
Allergy and Medical Advice
- When booking an appointment it is your responsibility to tell us about any physical or mental condition which may require special facilities.
- Please advise us if you have any medical conditions, are taking medication or if any of the following apply to you;-
- Use of Skincare/Acne medication such as Roacutane or anything containing Retinol.
- Use of Steroid Creams.
- Recent operations or scar tissue.
- Diabetes or Epilepsy.
- Pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Skin diseases or disorders.
- Skin Allergies, allergic reactions or hyper-sensitivity.
- Varicose veins or bruising.
- High or low blood pressure.
- Some of the above may cause contra-indication to treatment and your Therapist may need to take extra care when carrying out your treatment.
- If you have any specific skin problems or conditions i.e. Eczema or Psoriasis, please do talk to us as we can offer advice and product solutions.
- You may receive an email after a completed appointment asking you to leave a review. When you leave a review the information will be submitted to The Beauty Rooms and our online booking service provider Phorest. This information will be stored securely in computer storage facilities.
- If you choose to do so you agree that The Beauty Rooms can publish your review should we choose to do so. If we choose to publish your review only your first name will be published with the review however The Beauty Rooms or Phorest will not be held responsible for any wording by you in the review that might reveal your identity.